See us for acne scar treatment in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Maple Shade, New Jersey, Bala Cynwyd , Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas. The Falcone Center for Functional, Cosmetic and Integrative Medicine offers acne scarring treatment to residents who would like to get rid of acne scars for a smoother, more youthful appearance.
What Is Acne Scar Treatment?
Acne can leave deep scars and depressions on the face and body, causing psychological and emotional damage. Acne scar treatment can improve the appearance of such blemishes to give patients smoother, more even, and more youthful-looking skin.
Several treatment options are available, including:
- CO2 skin resurfacing – Using a fractional CO2 laser, we can stimulate your skin’s natural healing process and encourage the growth of new collagen*. The result is repaired acne scars and a more even-toned complexion.
- Chemical peels – A glycolic acid chemical solution applied to the skin makes it “blister” and peel off, taking the acne blemishes away and leaving you with clearer, more evenly-toned skin*.
- Microneedling – A special electric skin needling device stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin, which breaks down acne scar tissue to promote the growth of fresh, younger-looking skin*.
- BellaFill® – BellaFill® is the only dermal filler that’s FDA-approved for the treatment of moderate to severe facial acne scars*. Adding collagen and biocompatible microspheres can “fill in” atrophic or distensible acne scars, making them less visible and giving your skin a smoother appearance.
Benefits of Acne Scar Treatment
By reducing or eliminating visible scars and blemishes caused by acne, you’ll enjoy:
- Clearer, more even skin tone and texture*
- Smoother, younger-looking skin*
- Enhanced personal appearance*
- Improved self-image and self-esteem*
How Much Does Acne Scar Treatment Cost?
The price of acne scar treatment varies depending on each individual’s skin condition and treatment goals. To learn more, please contact our office. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover, as well as financing with CareCredit®.
Is Acne Scar Treatment Right for Me?
Acne scar treatment can give almost anyone a younger-looking, refreshed appearance and enhanced self-confidence. If you feel self-conscious about scars, pits, depressions, or other blemishes that were left behind by acne, then acne scarring treatment can help you regain a smooth, even skin tone and restore your self-image.
Why Choose Dr. Falcone for Acne Scar Treatment?
Dr. Victoria Falcone is highly acclaimed for her skill and care in helping patients look as great as they feel. As a board-certified family physician and a member of both the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the Institute of Functional Medicine, Dr. Falcone is dedicated to providing compassionate care and personalized treatments to all of her patients.
What to Expect during Your Consultation?
During your consultation, Dr. Falcone will listen to your concerns and desires, and then thoroughly analyze your unique case. She’ll explain your treatment options and help you select the best method of care for your treatment goals. Dr. Falcone will then describe the procedure and answer any questions, so you know what to expect. After the consultation, you can arrange an appointment for acne scar treatment that best fits your schedule.
As the director of The Falcone Center for Functional and Cosmetic Medicine, Dr. Victoria Falcone’s vision is to bring her patients the most advanced cosmetic treatments and techniques to help maintain and restore a more youthful appearance. Board certified with a decade’s worth of experience in Cosmetic Medicine and licensed to practice medicine by both the Pennsylvania and New Jersey State Medical Boards, she has specialty training in Laser and Aesthetic Medicine, Functional and Integrative Medicine, Liposuction Surgery, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Medical Weight Loss, Neuromuscular Medicine, Nutrigenomics, Music Therapy and Cranial Osteopathy. Please call today to schedule your free initial consultation!