Dr Falcone Specializes in Liposuction!
Dr. Falcone is recognized as one of the most advanced liposuction practitioners in the area of Philadelphia, and Maple Shade, New Jersey. Dr. Falcone has performed liposuction almost daily for over 16 years, treating thousands of patients to create a slimmer and more contoured appearance. Whether you need skin tightening, a fat transfer, treatment of lipedema, the menopause muffin top or stubborn belly fat, Dr. Falcone can customize the procedure to optimize your results.
Dr. Falcone was the first doctor in Pennsylvania to perform the awake Smartlipo procedure back in 2007. She was also the first doctor to bring Body Jet Liposuction to the region. As a liposuction specialist, she frequently attends events such as the World Congress of Liposuction Surgery, the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the World Association of Gluteal Surgeons to stay on top of the latest advancements in liposuction body contouring. She has dedicated countless hours to the advancement of her liposuction skills offering Vaser, Smartlipo, Body-Jet liposuction, Power-Assisted Liposuction, BBL and Fat transfer procedures.
What sets Dr. Falcone Apart?
- Experience – During her 16 years in cosmetic medicine, she has performed thousands of liposuction procedures.
- Training – Dr. Falcone is dedicated to life-long learning and the highest levels of proficiency in new techniques. She is licensed to practice medicine by both the Pennsylvania and New Jersey State Medical Boards and has specialty training in a number of areas including Laser and Aesthetic Medicine, Functional and Integrative Medicine, Liposuction Surgery and Obesity Medicine.
- Innovation – She was the first practitioner in the Delaware Valley to offer SmartLipo™, Body Jet® Liposuction and Custom Acoustic Liposuction/Tickle Lipo and trained with the surgeons who were instrumental in the initial implementation of these revolutionary new liposuction techniques in the United States.
- Advanced Technology – With experience in four liposuction technologies, Dr. Falcone can create a treatment plan best suited to each individual’s unique needs. Her practice invested more than $350,000 to make these technologies available to her patients.
- Respect for Patients – Dr. Falcone is committed to her patients’ long-term success. She takes the time to understand each patient’s expectations and problems before procedures are even discussed. In addition to creating individualized treatment plans based on each person’s unique needs, she remains an active part of the recovery process including developing exercise and nutrition programs to help patients maintain their desired body contour.