If you are struggling to achieve a leaner shape in your abdomen or shedding your love handles, talk to the staff at The Falcone Center for Functional, Cosmetic and Regenerative Medicine about SculpSure™. We are located in Bala Cynwyd and serving Maple Shade, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas. Ask about the advanced technology of SculpSure™, which eliminates stubborn clusters of fat without surgery. This noninvasive treatment is developed by Cynosure and can help you achieve the look that you desire with just one treatment.
What Is SculpSure™?
A new treatment that has gained FDA approval, SculpSure™ removes fat from your abdomen and sides. The procedure is heat-based and uses a hyperthermic laser to damage the fat cells in the subcutaneous layer of your skin. Your body then jettisons the damaged fat cells naturally about six to 12 weeks after your SculpSure™ treatment. SculpSure™ is the first hands-free hyperthermic system that can contour your body*.
Benefits of SculpSure™
There are a number of benefits that come with having SculpSure™ treatment:
- It is a noninvasive, nonsurgical treatment, so there is no downtime required to recover from the procedure. You can resume your daily activity as soon as your treatment session is complete.*
- It is the only contour treatment that only requires one session, so you do not have to interrupt your daily routine to return to our office for multiple sessions. You will also notice significant results after your session.*
- The procedure uses Contact Cooling™, which is a device that Cynosure developed to prevent damage to your healthy skin. It also reduces the chance of discomfort during the treatment, so you will remain comfortable even if you have sensitive skin.
- The treatment is affordable for you and The Falcone Center for Functional, Cosmetic and Regenerative Medicine. Due to this and the fact that you do not need to recover or return for multiple treatments, SculpSure™ is very accessible.*
- SculpSure™ actually works. During its clinical trial, 90 of the 100 patients treated achieved their fat-loss goals and were happy with the procedure process.*
The SculpSure™ Procedure
The procedure for SculpSure™ generally takes just 25 minutes. The hands-free hyperthermic system attaches to the treatment area without suctions*. It then slowly applies heat to the area to cause damage to the fat cells in that area. We can treat multiple areas of your body in a single session, and the amount of fat that you lose in each area will be consistent. The procedure is completed when enough heat is applied.
Six to 12 weeks after your treatment, the damaged fat cells will slowly break down. Most patients experience up to a 20 percent reduction in fat in the treated area.*
If you have excessive fat that you can’t get rid of with regular diet and exercise, and you want a noninvasive, nonsurgical treatment, you could be a good SculpSure™ candidate since it works for all skin and body types. Make an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Falcone to talk about whether SculpSure™ is the right treatment for you and your body sculpting goals.
How Much Does SculpSure™ Cost in Philadelphia, PA?
The cost of your SculpSure™ treatment depends on factors unique to each patient and the personalized treatment plan that is designed just for you. At The Falcone Center, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and financingvia CareCredit®.
Dr. Falcone specializes in body contouring. She has performed thousands of liposuction treatments since 2007. If you are exploring options to change your shape, you definitely want to set up a consultation with Dr. Falcone. She offers four different liposuction technologies in addition to the non-surgical SculpSure™ treatment. Your treatment plan will be individualized with Dr. Falcone because she is a specialist who can provide weight loss, liposuction and body contouring options in one facility. She will recommend the treatment or combination of treatments that suit your budget, lifestyle, and desired outcome.
Dr. Victoria Falcone, director of The Falcone Center for Functional, Cosmetic and Regenerative Medicine, is board certified in Family Medicine. She is licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and is a part of The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS), The Institute of Functional Medicine, and The American Academy of Family Practice. Dr. Falcone offers a unique approach to health, wellness, and rejuvenation, helping men, women and children look and feel better both inside and out. Please call today to schedule your initial consultation!
Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
Because we are blocking a significant amount of time and staffing for your treatment, a $250 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling your Sculpsure appointment. Should you need to change the date or time of your appointment, 48 hours notice of cancellation is required or you will forfeit the amount of your deposit.